BLA’s close realtionship with industry of various sectors allows students to gain first-hand experience in the real working environment, combining practical tasks with site visits and continuing their development in the well fitted labs of the academy. Teaching modules comprise taught course, project work, presentation creation and delivery, supporting field trips.
The interactive approach of our courses allows students to learn English in a fun and proactive way. On average students acquire language skills 10 times faster when they are engaged in practical projects. That’s why at BLA the learning extends beyond the classroom, with a variety of dedicated activities, excursions and field trips, encouraging students to perfect their language skills through practical assignments.
What’s included in the package?
- Up to 40 hours a week of tuition
- Free internet access
- Transfers Airport > Campus and viceversa
- Two full day excursions per week
- Daily shuttle service to Chichester
- Use of sports and leisure facilities such as indoor swimming pool, snooker, table tennis,games room, gym, DVD and books rental
- Daily timetable of social events organised by experienced team leaders
- Free laundry service