This Hospitality and Hotel Management course aims at forming professionals in only 4 weeks. Run by tutors who work in the field, it provides participants with the knowledge and tools to succeed in the industry. During the course students oversee the everyday operations of the venue, getting valuable insight and practical experience in various aspects of hotel management.
- Customer service
- Personnel Recruitment & Management
- Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Costing and Control Systems
- Concepts of Marketing and Tourism
Students will also learn:
- Food and Beverage Management
- Lodging Operations Management
- International Food and Culture
- Hospitality Marketing Management
Acquiring skills for future management roles of various types of hospitality units. Equipping students with a thorough understanding of management techniques and administrative operations, with an emphasis on food and beverage.