BLA’s Mobile Development Course teaches students basic concepts of computing and initiates them to building mobile apps.
The course focuses on :
- Gaining fundamentals of computer science.
- Getting an inside look at the London Mobile App industry.
- Building an I-Phone or Android app.
- Building a website or video game.
Students will also learn:
- Frameworks and libraries (JQuery, Coacoa-Touch, etc.).
- Foundations of becoming a software developer.
- Exposures to different IDEs and text editors (Xcode, Eclipse, Vim).
To be comfortable writing code and proficiency in at least one programming language. Software development problem solving.