Choosing a career can be a very difficult and stressful decision for young adults and choices about the future must be considered as early as high school and before entering universities or colleges for many. This course has been designed to help students develop their personal action plan for achieving their career goals and the confidence to interview and present in English.
The course entails:
- What Do You Want To Do With Your Career?
- Create Your Own Personal Timeline
- The Interview Game
- Build your Target Employer List
- Create your ‘Pitch’
- The Presentation Masterclass
- Values, Motivational Tools and Keeping Focussed
- Graduation Pitch Event