Designed to satisfy those students who have a passion for football, this course lasts two weeks during which players will learn a great deal of English, improve their football skills, make new friends and grow in confidence and self-belief.
The Junior camp ensures boys of a similar age play and live together. They are looked after by our teams of staff:
- Experienced coaches
- English language teachers
- Pastoral care
The package includes:
- Full board accommodation for 6 or 14 nights in shared en-suite twin, triple and quadruples rooms
- Transfer from Gatwick Airport to the campus and viceversa
- Everyday shuttle service from campus to Chichester town centre (15 minutes by minibus)
- 15 hours/week of football coaching
- 15 hours/week of English teaching
- An excursion to London (for boys aged 12 – 17)
- Full board, breakfast, hot lunch & dinner, coffee breaks
- Extensive programme of social and cultural activities for afternoons and evenings
- End of course certificate
Students will attend English classes in the afternoon (14.15 to 17.15) and practise football in the morning (9 to 12 everyday). Football games tent to be scheduled for Friday mornings.