English for Adults 18+
This course is for students aged 18+ who can enjoy their free time while attending 20 hours of morning or afternoon English lessons a week.
Intensive courses of 30 or more hours a week can also be arranged.
These summer English courses use an innovative teaching method, focused on communication and increasing students’ confidence in using English in practical situations.
Lessons normally take place from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 13.00. Morning lessons focus on a specific area of language learning: grammar and language work, reading and listening, or communicative activities and speaking practice. Our aim is to provide students with the vocabulary and grammar required for effective communication where particular attention is paid on improving speaking and listening skills. The goal of the course is to strengthen the communication skills and help overcome speaking inhibitions.
Lessons are tailored for all levels: Elementary (A1), Pre-Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1). Duration: minimum 1 week
Our IELTS courses not only prepare students for the IELTS exam, but also give guidance on academic study techniques for use at an English-speaking university.
Choose from our 4 to 10 weeks IELTS preparation courses below.
We also have a range of online IELTS courses, both full-time and part-time.
Our courses prepare you for the world-famous University of Cambridge exams. If you would like to sit a B1 Preliminary (PET); B2 First (FCE); C1 Advanced (CAE); C2 Proficiency (CPE), or any other Cambridge Exam, this course will give you the opportunity to study for these internationally-recognised qualifications.
With our exam preparation courses, you will learn a lot of English and get ready to pass the exam.
Classes cover writing, reading, grammar, listening and speaking.
Our qualified and experienced teachers will also focus their lessons on past papers and work with you on tests from a number of recommended books.
To sum up; you’ll learn English, get ready for your exam and have fun with us while studying hard!
The package includes
- Age Range: 18+
- Start dates: Every Monday starting from 15th June till 6th September 2022
- Location: Chichester University, Bognor Regis campus, with accommodation on-site.
- Levels: Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly tuition: 20+ hours. (1 hour= 55 minutes)
- Duration: 1 to 6 weeks
The packages normally include English lessons, Accommodation in En-suite (your own bathroom) Single Rooms, 3 meals a day, and extracurricular activities in the price.
If you’d like to cook for yourself, you can use the common kitchens which are well equipped with cookers, ovens and a kettle to make tea or coffee!
If you already have your own accommodation and would like to be more independent, get in touch with us so we can give you a price for the basic course only.
Where are we based?
If you study with us you can choose one of our two centres:
1. Bognor Regis is the sunniest place in the UK and the right choice if you want to experience life in a seaside resort. The beautiful and modern University campus is only 5 minutes away from the beach and the promenade with plenty of bars, restaurants, pubs and ice cream parlours! The train station is also within walking distance and from there you can easily get to London, Brighton, Portsmouth, Arundel and many other beautiful destinations. Buses can take you to the Witterings, where you can do some surfing or kite surfing!
2. Chichester is a peaceful university town with a great pedestrianised centre full of restaurants, bars and shops.
Students love Chichester for its many beautiful parks, the iconic Cathedral, the walk along the Roman walls. Not to mention its proximity to the sea and famous destinations like Arundel, Brighton, Portsmouth and London!