The General English course is suitable for non-native speakers who are interested in developing their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Students can choose whether to attend a general English course or one which focuses on exam preparation (Trinity, IELTS, Cambridge).
Classes adopt a practical approach constantly engaging students in conversations aimed at developing their language and communication skills. All courses have a focus on British culture and include guided walks and visits to museums and other places of interest and full day excursions during weekends.
- 3/4 h English per day
- Residential accommodation, en-suite single, twin, triple rooms
- Transfer from/to Gatwick airport (other airports will be quoted separately)
- Full board
- Full day excursions Saturday ad Sunday (packed lunch)
- Afternoon sporting and socio-cultural activities
- Evenings entertainment
- Trinity exam if booked beforehand
- Free Wi-fi
- Use of laundry service
- End of course certificate
- Course material
- 24 hr assistance onsite
0.00 average base on 0 ratings