Terms & Conditions
The minimum age for individual students or students in closed groups is 11 years old. There is no maximum age.
Payment and Bookings
A booking is valid when BLA receives:
Once all the above documents have been received, BLA will send the confirmation of booking via e-mail.
20% of the invoiced amount is required to confirm the booking. The balance (80%) will be paid no later than two months before the student’s arrival.
All fees are payable in pounds sterling and payment can be made as follows:
By bank transfer directly to our account. Please note that students are responsible for any bank charges, otherwise this will be charged to the student directly on arrival. Please email us a copy of the remittance advice. Please indicate the student’s name on the remittance.
Our cancellation policy will be applied in the following format:
– a full refund (less any bank charges) is offered if notice is grater than 6 months from the beginning of the course;
– a full refund (less the deposit of 20%) will be offered if notice is greater than 1 month;
– a no refund policy is applied if notice is less than a month from the beginning of the course.
Cancellation notice must be given by email.
Postponement & Cancellation
1. You may postpone or cancel the course with no penalties 24 hours before the course start date, in one of the following situations:
a) you are prevented from travelling because of government restrictions
b) you test positive for covid 19
2. If you postpone we will give you a credit voucher valid for two years from the course start date. This voucher can be used for an online course of equivalent value. Any accommodation payment you have made will be refunded, less any bank charges.
3. If BLA cancels the booking because of government restrictions, you can receive either a full refund (minus bank charges), a credit note, valid for 2 years from the course start date, or transfer to an online course for the equivalent value. Any accommodation fee paid will be refunded in full (minus bank charges).
Visa Application PROCESS
If a visa application is rejected and we receive written evidence at least 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund the fees received in full, less an administrative fee of £50. Where we receive this evidence, the refund will be paid to you within four weeks of your providing us with bank details and signed authorisation that the refund should be paid to that account. If written evidence of a refusal is received less than 30 days prior to arrival then the refund will be paid less the administrative fee and the following non refundable payments: £150.
Terms and conditions are correct at time of publication. January 2023