Exam Preparation Courses
Our courses are specifically tailored to the needs of young learners and are taught by experienced language teachers. We provide a comprehensive and engaging learning experience that covers all the essential skills and strategies needed to excel in these exams.
The course includes:
Exam-focused teaching. Our teachers provide focused instruction on the specific exam format, structure and content. They teach essential strategies to help students understand how to approach different question types, manage time effectively and avoid common mistakes.
Language skills development. Our courses are designed to help students develop their language skills in all areas – reading, writing, listening and speaking. We provide a range of materials and activities to improve their vocabulary, grammar and communication skills.
Practice tests. To help students become familiar with the exam format and develop their confidence, we provide regular practice tests. These tests are based on real exam papers and are designed to simulate the exam experience as closely as possible.
To sum up; you’ll learn English, get ready for your exam and have fun with us while studying hard!
Our IELTS courses not only prepare students for the IELTS exam, but also give guidance on academic study techniques to use at an English-speaking university.
Course duration: 4 to 6 weeks.
This course will take place at our campus from 1st July to 5th September if a minimum of 10 students is reached. Alternatively, one to one lessons can be arranged.
Our courses prepare you for the world-famous University of Cambridge exams. If you would like to sit a B1 Preliminary (PET); B2 First (FCE); C1 Advanced (CAE); C2 Proficiency (CPE), or any other Cambridge Exam, this course will give you the opportunity to study for these internationally-recognised qualifications.
Classes cover writing, reading, grammar, listening and speaking.
Our qualified and experienced teachers will also focus their lessons on past papers and work with you on tests from a number of recommended books.
This course will take place at our campus from 1st July to 5th September if a minimum of 10 students is reached.
Alternatively, one to one lessons can be arranged.
A typical package includes
What's not included
- Age Range: 11 – 17
- Enrolment dates: 1st July to 5th September
- Location: Chichester University, Bognor Regis campus, with accommodation on-site.
- Levels: Beginner to Proficient
We can help you book your
- Cambridge Exam in one of the Cambridge centres or
- IELTS exam in one of the UK IELTS centres.
Where are we based?
If you study with us you can choose one of our two centres:
1. Bognor Regis is the sunniest place in the UK and the right choice if you want to experience life in a seaside resort. The beautiful and modern University campus is only 5 minutes away from the beach and the promenade with plenty of bars, restaurants, pubs and ice cream parlours! The train station is also within walking distance and from there you can easily get to London, Brighton, Portsmouth, Arundel and many other beautiful destinations. Buses can take you to the Witterings, where you can do some surfing or kite surfing!
2. Chichester is a peaceful university town with a great pedestrianised centre full of restaurants, bars and shops.
Students love Chichester for its many beautiful parks, the iconic Cathedral, the walk along the Roman walls. Not to mention its proximity to the sea and famous destinations like Arundel, Brighton, Portsmouth and London!